About The University of Melbourne
The main aim of the University of Melbourne is to be one of the top universities in the world.
Our activities fall into three core categories
- We are dedicated to carrying out research which can benefit society in various ways.
- We are dedicated to learning and teaching. We have a variety of engagement programs.
- We have focused our knowledge, effort and inspiration on these three activities.
A modern and highly functional infrastructure
We base our policies and planning on the highest academic standards, the latest trends in education and on our long-term traditions. We use a wide range of resources to help out students to achieve their goals. We have a modern administration which operates efficiently and cost-efficiently.
The University of Melbourne Services
Students can take advantage of our quick loans for up to $5,000.
These are long term student loans designed to cover a wide range of study-related expenses. The list of eligible expenses includes course costs, accommodation costs, which include rental and boarding costs, and study material costs.
The loans are interest-free
Students who use them will have to pay back the principal amount in instalments as per their designated repayment schedule. Interest is not charged and student loans are available when the students can provide a qualifying guarantor.
Guarantor backed loans
In such cases, the repayment term of the loan will begin after the student graduates from their course of study or withdraws from it. International students who qualify for a loan will usually have to begin its repayment before the completion of their course. The applicable terms and conditions have to be checked specifically.
The University of Melbourne Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Loan Amount up to $5,000
Benefits of The University of Melbourne
- No interest is charged on loan term student loans
- Get a loan with the help of a guarantor
The University of Melbourne - Take your studies further
Financial support is provided for our students through various loan options from the university.
Our goal and mission are to see all our students succeed with the talents they have. We know that studying is not a cheap activity. University can take years to complete depending on the degree of choice. Either way, student financial support is needed and can be very costly.
Get financial aid
Our student finance covers the basic fees with no interest rates liable to the student. We are only trying to help you achieve your educational goals. We are not going to put you into any added debt, just a loan to pay for your schooling.
Long-term loans up to $5000
These long term loans can be used to pay towards course costs, accommodation, living expenses (rent or board). These loans need to be signed by a guarantor. The guarantor will be responsible for full payment should the student not complete their studies.
To apply you must be:
- 21 years or older or have a guarantor sign for you
- Australian residency or citizenship
- Be enrolled at The University of Melbourne
- Have the financial backing to prove you are able to repay the instalments on your personal loan
- Do not have a bad credit history
- Do not have any debts owing to the university
Benefits of our loans:
- Early Repayment date may be set with the committee
- No interest rates charged on long term loans
- Easy online loan application through a written application by student – outcome the very same week
Our counsellors are always available to assist our students should they wish to discuss their student loan options further.
We encourage our students to take advantage of this wonderful product to get where they want to be at the end of their studies and reach the full potential of their educational desires.
We believe in the abilities of each student, and know that with our financial means, they can get there.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
If you looking for affordable credit offers, The University of Melbourne won’t let you down.
— Hobart —
I applied for credit in the morning and got my money deposited on my bank account on the very same day.
— Broome —
The University of Melbourne Contact
- Grattan Street Parkville Victoria 3010 Australia
- Get Directions
- The University of Melbourne, Victoriatoria, 3010, Australia
- not available