Southern Cross University
- Student loans up to $1,500
- Affordable finance
- Apply online
[Accessed September 14, 2021]
About Southern Cross University
In the 1970s, Southern Cross was a teacher's college that has since then evolved and in 1994 it became the well-known and highly recommended institution known today as Southern Cross University.
With three main campuses in the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore, and branch campuses in Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney, Southern Cross University is a very good choice.
The Southern Cross University's branch campuses in Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney accommodates international students from everywhere in the world. Being a smaller institution, like many of the world's best Universities are, they pride themselves on a personalized student experience for every student studying with them.
In a recent evaluation of Southern Cross University, at the highest possible classification of well above world standard and achieved outstanding ratings in 23 research fields.
Decision making for your future
Starting your tertiary education and wondering which institution will be best suited? Look no further than Southern Cross University! With a modern, supportive, and motivating environment, dedicated and experienced lecturers, Southern Cross University is highly ranked and recommended.
With four academic faculties specializing in Business, Law and Arts, Education, Health and Science, and Engineering, Southern Cross University has it covered. Offering flexible study options and extra choices to benefit you while studying. Small loans to help with textbooks, a new laptop, housing, or even transport.
They also offer interest-free student loans of up to $1500 and offer a simple student loan application. Experiencing financial difficulties that are hampering your studies? A Southern Cross University student loan can help solve your financial stress.
Southern Cross University Services
At Southern Cross University, they know that financial complications can interfere with reaching your dreams and therefore they operate a study loan scheme to provide small interest-free loans so you can have the peace of mind that money won't stand in your way.
There are 7 levels of loan options on offer
- Level one emergency loan with a maximum amount of $100. These loans are for students in need and whose attendance is at risk due to financial difficulty.
- Level two standard loan with a maximum amount of $200. Students who failed to repay previous loans might not be eligible for this loan.
- Level three standard loan with a maximum amount of $500. For first-time level four borrowers, a guarantor is required.
- Level five standard loan with a maximum amount of $800. A guarantor is needed and is only available to students who successfully repaid a level four loan.
- Level six standard loan with a maximum amount of $1000. A guarantor is needed and is only available to students who successfully repaid a level four loan.
- Level seven standard loan with a maximum amount of $1500. A guarantor is needed and available to students who successfully repay a level four and above loan.
Feel at home away from home
With on and off-campus accommodations available, getting cosy in your home away from home has never been easier. Many students prefer independence with off-campus accommodation but for those who want the full experience, the University offers modern, fully furnished apartments with their own kitchen, lounge, dining area, and bathroom.
Southern Cross University – Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Loan Amount up to $1,500
Benefits of Southern Cross University
- Get an interest free student loan
- Loan options for international students
- Simple loan application
Student loan calculator
Southern Cross University Student Loans - taking you higher
How to apply for a student loan and student loan repayment options
To be eligible for a student loan
- Must be formally enrolled in a current study period.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Be a permanent resident or,
- Be a full fee-paying onshore international student.
What documents do you need to apply for a study loan
- A completed online loan application form.
- Proof of identification.
- Proof of residence.
- Bank statements.
- Proof of all assets and liabilities.
Steps for applying for a student loan
Step one: Fill in the loan application and attach all relevant and required documentation. Submit your application and documents in PDF format to the relevant department.
Step two: Your loan application will be reviewed and a loan consultant will contact you telephonically to set up a face-to-face appointment.
Step three: Once your loan has been approved, you will sign the contract which will have all the repayment information. The loan will be paid into your bank account within 10 days.
Benefits of applying for a study loan
Studying at The Southern Cross University with its many options in fields of study is definitely a good choice. Being in financial difficulty can keep you from reaching your ultimate dreams of a better future. Don't let that happen to you. Make your dreams a reality with an interest-free loan with easy repayments from Southern Cross University.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
If you looking for affordable credit plans, Southern Cross University is the way to go.
— Orange —
I was able to pay all my outstanding academic fees with the loan I got from Southern Cross University.
— Dubbo —
My financial life has become relatively easier ever since I applied for credit at Southern Cross University.
— Adelaide —