About HSBC Bank
The group operates in more than 75 countries and territories around the world.
It has a network of 6,300 offices in Europe, Asia, the Americas, the Middle East and North Africa. The parent company of HSBC Group, HSBC Holdings, is based in London. It offers everything from mortgages and car loans to quick loans and bank accounts.
It offers financial planning solutions designed to help with the reduction of costs and reaching financial stability.
Its assets are worth US$2,758 billion
It is one of the largest organisations providing banking and financial products and services globally. It has built an impeccable reputation over its long-term presence in the market.
Our branches and global reach
The group has 37 branches and offices throughout Australia. It operates through HSBC Bank Australia and the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. It is a major provider of trade finance to organisations of various sizes. It offers treasury and financial market services, cash management and securities custody.
HSBC Bank Services
You will achieve all of your financial and homeownership goals with the use of an HSBC home loan.
We offer a range of great loan solutions with each one having unique features. HSBC provides retail and commercial banking services to support individuals and businesses with achieving their financial goals.
Interest rates and repayment structures
You can opt for a loan with variable rate and make additional payments at any time to repay the home loan more quickly. You will have complete flexibility and the opportunity to save on interested.
A diverse range of customers
Whether you are buying your first home or looking to invest in property, we will assist you fully. It does not matter where you plan to buy a property in Australia and what type of property you are looking for.
HSBC Bank Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate 2.65 – 5.19% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $750,000
- Repayment 1 year to 30 years
Benefits of HSBC Bank
- Choose between flexible repayment options
- An added bonus of no monthly account fees
- Make extra repayments without penalties
- Versatile home loan options
HSBC Bank Home Loans - owning your own home has never been easier
HSBC Home Loans provide you with the flexibility that will not keep you tied down. Buying, refinancing or on the move - choose between a choice of various HSBC home loans.
Our flexible and transparent rates will allow you to comfortably afford your new home without the hidden charges and taking up your entire salary at the end of the month.
Offering you flexibility
We offer you the flexibility to redraw from your home loan once you have paid sufficient instalments. Discounted rate and no current monthly fees on your online home loan.
Home loans in Sydney
You get a Personal Relationship Manager to give you the personal attention and dedicated service for your individual needs and constant updates and assistance whenever you need it. We offer new homeowners from $50,000 to purchase a home they want, owner-occupier solely.
HSBC home loan options include:
- Stay up to speed with your monthly repayment plan, and get the opportunity to redraw on your loan when you need to renovate, or buy a second home.
- Discounted rates and no current monthly fees for the lifetime of your loan.
- Your human relationship Manager can guide you through your entire term of the loan for moving or refinancing.
- Change to an HSBC Switch1 account, a service provided by HSBC to assist you in modifying your chosen loan, and get it paid off sooner.
- Schedule your repayments to match the order of your salary and financial status. you'll be able to select monthly, weekly or fortnightly.
Variable rates and fixed loan accounts
- Versatile compensation choices which allow you to keep in control of your budget
- No Monthly Account fees
- Key options and advantages
- 100% balance fixed account obtainable on customary variable rate home loans
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Flexibility for extra repayments
- Minimum borrowing quantity of $50,000
HSBC Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of home loans
In our review, HSBC Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
HSBC Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 232595
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They will give you the best service and the best part about the company is if you are looking for house hold insurance they will make sure that you get the best.
— Perth —
When you are on the site and you don’t understand or you might have a query then all you have to do is start a live chat with one of their team and they will help you through.
— Sydney —
Great service actually excellent service they have helped us in more ways than one they are really the best company.
— Brisbane —
HSBC Bank Contact
- +61 1300 308 008
- +61 2 9006 5440
- not available
- 333 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed