ANZ Home Loan
- Home loans up to $3,000,000
- Low-interest starting from 3.79%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed September 14, 2021]
Purchasing a house has never been easier!
They will provide you with the finest home loan interest rates on housing finance and a large range of property with an ANZ home loan, so you may live your best life.
Apply for a home loan with them online and take advantage of our cheap EMI option and speedy processing. ANZ provides home loan refinancing that is tailored to meet all of your housing finance and mortgage needs.
Home Loans are available for resale purchases, flat or apartment purchases, residential site purchases, construction/self-construction, and even refinancing existing loans from other banks or housing finance businesses.
Australians have been assisted by ANZ over the past 180 years to achieve their financial goals. Aside from that, you can get a loan against your property (LAP) or a loan to buy a commercial property or a business.
Choosing the right home loan
They have provided services to more than 8.5 million customers and businesses globally across 32 markets specializing in the banking and financial markets. Ranking among the top 4 banks in Australia and in New Zealand ANZ is the largest banking group and in the world of the top 50 banks.
ANZ Home Finance has made applying for a loan online simple. By simply filling out the form on their website, they’ll call you to let you know whether you're eligible for a home loan.
You should think about all of your possibilities before deciding on the ideal one for you. The ANZ break free Package allows you a lot of freedom so you may adjust your mortgage according to your changing personal circumstances.
Their variable home loan rates on home loans start at 2.49%p.a. and are designed for people who desire the freedom to make extra payments at any time while yet being able to manage rate fluctuations.
The great part is that when you've paid enough towards your home loan, they provide offset and redraw options. Remember that your interest will fluctuate as rates go up or down in the market, this will allow you to enjoy the opportunity of saving on interest when you pay off your loan sooner with this option.
Choose a fixed-rate term that suits you
They also offer fixed fees from 2.09%p.a., giving you the peace of mind that your budget will stay on track because your installment will be fixed for the duration of your loan and you won't have to worry about interest rates fluctuating.
- As a first-time homebuyer, your first goal is to obtain a house loan that will provide you with the funds you need as well as a comfortable and flexible repayment schedule.
- The friendly ANZ team is always ready to assist you in obtaining the best possible offer. They have a variety of online lending packages developed specifically for house purchasers and are continuously concentrating on growing their home business.
Finance your next venture
Get the business finance you need between $10,000 and $1,000,000 or more depending on your profile. Access a range of different types of business solutions such as an overdraft for unexpected business expenses, asset finance to buy a commercial property or company car that you need for expanding your business, they also offer secured and unsecured business loan options for you to choose from.
ANZ – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate 3.79 – 6.24% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $3,000,000
- Repayment 1 year to 30 years
Benefits of ANZ
- Apply for pre-approval online
- low-interest rates
- Fixed monthly repayments
ANZ Home Loans - where real home loans are made
How to apply for an ANZ home loan?
ANZ has a straightforward application process and a highly qualified team to help you through every step of your journey towards first or second home ownership.
Step 1: With ANZ you may submit your application online via their website or in person at a branch location. In both circumstances, a form must be completed and necessary papers must be attached.
Step 2: They will then determine if you are eligible for a Home Loan and, if so, the monthly payments based on your documentation.
Step 3: If approved they will provide you with a pre-approval you can use to shop for your ideal home with the freedom of knowing exactly how much you can afford.
Supporting papers needed for an ANZ home loan
- Proof of residence
- Proof of your identity
- Returns on income over the previous three years
- Bank statements usually for the previous six months
- Other types of collateral security
- Papers pertaining to property registration
Banks such as ANZ provide a quick online loan application process for home loans, making it simple to apply for and get approval for a home loan if you are 18+ and have a stable income that allows you to afford a mortgage.
The Benefits of applying with ANZ
- Digital Process from Start to Finish -Online home loan calculators from ANZ allow you to apply for a home loan from the comfort and safety of your own home or workplace.
- Repayment Options That Are Customized -ANZ can provide you with a home loan that is specifically tailored to your needs.
- Documentation that is simple and hassle-free -Applying for an ANZ home loan is simple and quick, with only a few documents required. Their home loan professionals are here to assist you with your loan application and will be there for you every step of the way.
- Assistance is available 24 x 7 hours -Their website's chat service and WhatsApp are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with your home loan questions.
- Manage your home loans online. -You may access your ANZ home loan account online on their website once you've taken out a loan with us. You can access account statements, interest certificates, disbursement requests, and much more.
ANZ is a trusted & reliable provider of home loans
In our review, ANZ adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
ANZ is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 234527
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I used the calculators to come up with an amount i felt secure loaning and you can also see their interested rates.
— Perth —
They give you the best advice and they are really willing to help you as soon as possible.
— Melbourne —
- 34 High St Kimba SA 5641 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 11:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11:00 – 15:00
- Friday 11:00 – 15:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed