About – P&N Bank
As the largest locally established and grown bank in Western Australia, P&N Bank offers a wide array of high-quality banking and financial products and services.
We are owned by our member and not by shareholders.
Any profit which we earn goes to the benefit of our members. They take advantage of products and services with more competitive interest rates and fairer fees.
We offer personal treatment to each and every member.
If you do your banking with us, you can own a share in P&N.
This will entitle you to participation in the management and growth of the business. You will receive unique banking experience based on extensive expertise and award winning customer service. You will have access to the most attractive products especially tailored to our members.
We achieved a customer satisfaction rate of 97% in a recent survey.
Services – P&N Bank
If you have difficulties with repaying your existing debt, a debt consolidation loan from P&N Bank can be the ideal solution for you. It enables you to wrap all of your current debts into a single loan.
You can consolidate all types of debts.
These include outstanding balances on personal loans, cash loans and credit cards.
With our debt consolidation loan, you will have just a single low monthly payment to make. You will not have to spend time making several different transactions. You will not have to worry that you will miss making one or two of the payments. You can save on transactions fees every month.
You can have more money to spend as well.
You simply need to come to us and we will sit down with you to provide the most effective consolidation solution.
We are known for showing great personal attention to each and every customer.
Summary of Services
- DEBT consolidation loan
- PERSONAL loan
- VEHICLE loan
- CASH loan
- BECOME debt-free
- CONSOLIDATE your debt
P&N Bank – Resolving multiple loans into 1
Debt consolidation loans are available from P&N Bank for all Australians.
Our debt consolidation loan is intended to assist you control your debt and better manage your money.
Debt consolidation works by rolling all of your debt from personal loans, credit cards and store cards into one, with only one low monthly instalment at the date of your choice.
We offer you:
- Variable charge per unit (pa) from 7.95%
- Variable Comparison Rate (pa) from 8.88%
- Fast approvals
- Streamlined application methods
- Competitive interest rates
- Roll personal debts into one monthly payment
- Minimum loan quantity of $5,000
- Loan terms of two to five years
- Secured or unsecured loans
- Your selection of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Access to on-line banking and mobile banking
It’s straightforward to use this loan to consolidate your debt. Merely ascertain what you need to cover your debts, select however you’d prefer to apply and we’ll assist you to get the ball rolling and consolidate all those debts into one payment per month.
What is needed to be eligible for our debt consolidation loan:
- You need to be a minimum of eighteen years
- You need to possess Australian mailing and residential address.
- You need to be an Australian resident (new members only).
- You need to become a P&N Bank member. As a member, you've got a say within the future direction and growth of P&N, by having the ability to vote on the composition of our Board of administrators and attend Annual General Conferences.
Once you’re a member, you’ll be able to provide us with the info regarding what quantity of cash you’d prefer to borrow and for what purpose, your contact details and your banking details.
You will need to provide information regarding:
- Your financial history (your tax assessments and bank statements from the last 2 years)
- The contact details of your current and former employers
- Your assets and liabilities, as well as any property you own, bank accounts, loans with different lenders, shares, cars and Personal loans.
Ph: 13 25 77 / +61 8 9219 7609
Fx: +61 8 9219 7660
Em: [email protected]
Postal AddressPO Box 8609, Perth, WA, 6849, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed