For more than 175 years, ANZ has been a leading provider of financial and banking products and services.
During this time, they have expanded their operations on a global and also local level.
They operate in 32 countries
ANZ offers services in Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, America, Australia and New Zealand. Overall, they serve 8 million individuals, businesses and institutional clients. Clients can access offers that range from online credit card services to savings accounts and Forex services.
Dedicated to growth and innovation
ANZ takes pride in the fact that they have always been dedicated to building strong relationships with their customers. Their clientele is indeed the reason for the companies growth in both its business and lending services. Recently their focus has been on the growth of their operations in Asia and the Pacific regions. These areas generate between 25% and 30% of the business revenue.
ANZ helps assist different societies
ANZ does active efforts to help respond to complex societal issues and has made it part of their business strategy. They have incorporated the following efforts into their strategies:
- Financial wellbeing - Always making sure to help clients, the community and their employees improve their financial well-being.
- Environmental sustainability- ANZ supports household, business,s and financial practices that help protect the environment and improve environmental sustainability.
- Housing - Improving access to affordable housing options for all Australian and New-Zealand citizens.
With ANZ, clients receive instant access to credit without having to do heaps of paperwork or having to wait in long lines at the bank.
The entire application process can be done online using the ANZ website, which operates on a 24-hour basis and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Compare credit cards options
Clients can use the ANZ online comparer to find out which card will be most beneficial and most affordable. For a more advanced search, clients can base their search on a particular benefit such as low annual card fees, low-rate credit cards, reward cards and frequent flyer cards.
Interest-free credit cards
Currently, ANZ offers clients a 0% charge on all balance transfer credit cards, which are not issued by ANZ, to the new card during the first 16 months. After the introductory period, a standard rate of 13.49% per year applies. This allows clients to not only get access to credit but also save money on interest.
A credit card benefits those who want
- Worldwide access to cash: Visa Cards are accepted at millions of locations, ATM’s and online stores across the globe. All ANZ credit cards are Visa Cards.
- A reliable credit limit: There are different credit limits available to clients that start from $1000, $6000 or $15000, depending on the card type.
- Valuable features: Clients looking for a card with low rates, high rewards or even frequent flyer points will find that ANZ has a range of cards that will march their needs.
ANZ Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate from 12.49%
- Loan Amount from $1,000
Benefits of ANZ
- Low rate credit cards
- Earn rewards as you spend
- Complimentary insurance
ANZ Credit Cards - Versatile Credit Card Options
ANZ offers versatile financial product solutions that are tailored according to each client’s credit needs.
Clients can now use the tap-and-go option with the digital wallet service, using their phone or wearable device to make payments. The company adapts their services to be able to develop adequate financial provisions for its customers.
Get the most effective loan rates
With ANZ, clients receive the most effective rate for their credit card, thanks to the companies precise and reliable evaluation methods. According to their evaluation, each applicant gets the best rate and suitable card repayments that can reduce the repayment fees on their balance.
ANZ offers a reasonable credit limit
By providing a reasonable credit limit, clients receive accessibility and affordability to purchase what they want when they need it. Having personal credit can help significantly during times when customers require cash instantly. Depending on the clients financial standing and salary bracket, their credit limit gets allocated according to what they can afford to pay back.
Assessing a client's affordability
ANZ takes the client’s employment status, employment history, minimum financial threshold, credit report and any other credit history into account. This information can work out the applicant’s ability to manage their credit card Australia payments responsibly.
To apply for an ANZ credit card, clients need to :
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Be a permanent Australian resident or non-permanent resident with more than nine months remaining on their visa.
- Have a good credit rating
Required information and documents
Before starting the application, clients need to have the following documents in order.
- Australian drivers license number
- Income, assets, and liabilities details
- Two recent payslips
- Those that are self-employed need to provide their accountant’s phone number
- Details of clients living expenses such as regular bills
- ANZ account number or Customer Registration Number
- Email address
ANZ is a trusted & reliable provider of credit cards
In our review, ANZ adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
ANZ is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 234708
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
ANZ are totally dedicated to growth and innovation. They have fully embraced modern technology from their application process to their faster loan processing. I fully support their new initiative...
— Katherine —
Because ANZ is always on the lookout for a more practical approach, they also have an online calculator to assist you in deciding which credit card option is the most affordable for you. It defin...
— Brisbane —
With their low interest and fee offering, deciding to get a credit card is not a difficult task at ANZ. They understand finance and, thus, were able to give me a very fair and affordable deal. Co...
— Gladstone —
- 34 High St Kimba SA 5641 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 11:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11:00 – 15:00
- Friday 11:00 – 15:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed