- Business loans up to $250,000
- Free credit score
- Repayment up to 2 years
[Accessed September 13, 2021]
About On Deck
Have you been wondering how you can get a small business loan in Australia? Ask On Deck for help.
They have assisted thousands of small businesses all over the world with just a little over US$13 billion in finance. This leading lender was established in 2007 and has been providing transparent, simple, and efficient small business loans for years now.
Are you concerned about your credit score? Don’t be as On Deck will rather look at your actual performance instead of only looking at your credit history. They believe in the importance of having your focus on your customers and the growth of your business rather than on your personal credit score. They also have options to finance your start-up business.
Small business owners in Australia
Get the financial assistance you need to grow your small business venture in one business day! More than 110,000 small businesses across the US, Canada, and Australia are relying on On Deck for financial support and assistance as they are 100% committed to helping small businesses succeed.
Enjoy flexible and transparent short-term loans with terms suitable to your budget while you deal with a team of highly qualified experts. A truthful, respectful, problem-solving, enthusiastic bunch that will go more than the extra mile to empower you. They are also responsible lenders, so they will make sure that you can comfortably afford the amount they offer you.
On Deck Services
Borrow between $10,000 and $250,000 over 6 to 24 months with flexible repayments that can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
On Deck offers loans to 700+ industries, so whatever type of business you have, they will be able to provide you with specific solutions. This loan can help you out with unexpected business expenses or financial hardship to get you through a tough time.
Online business loan calculator
Use their online business loan calculator to see how much your repayments will be for the amount you need over your selected term.
Secured and unsecured business loans
They offer secured and unsecured options, so you can choose if you want to secure your loan with an asset like a property or a car. Secured loans can often have lower interest rates as is less risk for the lender. On the other hand, you can choose to apply for an unsecured loan that will allow you to borrow money without risking your assets.
Get a free business credit score
You can safely check your business credit score without impacting your credit rating in just a few clicks, this is also completely free and at no obligation whatsoever.
On Deck – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to $250,000
- Repayment 6 months to 2 years
Benefits of On Deck
- Affordable loan options
- Applications won't impact your credit score
- Get an obligation-free quote
Business loan calculator
On Deck Business Loans – Helping Your Business Grow
Remember knowledge is power and the higher your business credit score the lower your loan interest rate will be.
You can also follow their guidelines and tips on how you can better your business credit score for optimum loan solutions.
- Your recent 6 months business bank statements
- Based on the needed loan amount or credit assessment, you may also need to provide:
- Business financial statements
- Personal identification documents
- Minimum gross annual turnover of $100,000.
- Minimum 1 year in business.
- No bankruptcy (prior or recent).
- Minimum 500 business credit score required.
- Minimum 3 monthly deposits
Step 1: Complete an online loan application form in just 10 minutes.
- Create a login
- Provide information about your business
- Provide information about you.
- Provide them with the required documents: Your personal bank statements, business financial statements, and identity documents (Drivers Licence or Passport).
- You may also be requested to provide details of your personal financial circumstances, i.e. assets, debts, income, expenses. Start your application here.
Step 2: Assessment and approval
They will verify and assess the information you provided to see what they can offer you. Enjoy fast approval as it can be as fast as 1 business day and you can have the funds in your account that same day.
Step 3: Receive the funds
Once you accepted their offer, they will then directly transfer the funds into your account.
Pros of getting your small business loan from On Deck
- Easily repay your loan without being tied up in long-term debt.
- Fast approval.
- Fast cash transfers.
- Quick application.
- Great interest rates.
- Loyalty discounts when you renew your loan.
- Responsible business loans.
- Truthful, transparent information.
- The best customer experience.
- Privacy and data security.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I heard about On Deck from a friend and instantly contacted them for a business loan. The process was very easy.
— Hobart —
There’s nothing worse than terrible service, especially when you’re trying to get a loan. Fortunately, this isn’t the case with On Deck. They offer a very professional and efficient service.
— Sydney —