ANZ Business Loan
- Business loans up to $1,000,000
- Low-interest starting from 4.24%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed September 13, 2021]
About ANZ Business Loan
Get your business on the road to success with ANZ, one of the largest companies in Australia based on profit and assets.
They offer a wide range of business finance options to help you prosper the way you should. ANZ is so well known that at least one out of every two Aussies has asked them for assistance whether it is for day-to-day banking, insurance, investment, or finance.
The great impact they have been making on the well-being of over 9,000 staff members, millions of customers, communities, and the environment over the years has been fuelled by their drive for long-term success.
Start or expand your business the way you should with a business loan from a responsible lender that provides finance in a straightforward, safe, and transparent way.
The role they play in Australia
They are remarkably diverse, influential, and resourceful and cover a large scale through some of the country’s most popular financial brands, including ANZ, ANZ Investments, and Bonus Bonds.
Their presence has a huge impact on the economy through the financial assistance they offer to small, medium, and large businesses as well as individuals. As a member of the ANZ group of companies they also have a global reach.
This impeccable loan company values the richness of diversity that its staff members bring to their business. Over $15 million have been raised for The Cancer Society since 1990. They also have various other ongoing volunteering programs and other initiatives to make Australia a better place for everyone.
ANZ Business Loan Services
Grow your business the right way through financing with ANZ.
Borrow at a 2-year fixed interest rate from only 2.65%p.a. for a loan amount between $10,000 and $1,000,000 through a secured business loan.
You will also have multiple other options
- You can get a flexible and easy-to-use business loan that can be tailored to meet your lending needs.
- Secured and unsecured loan options.
- Variable and fixed interest rates.
- Flexible repayment options to suit your business.
- You can choose your repayment type, principal and interest, interest-only, or both.
- Get a business overdraft.
- Asset finance for vehicles and equipment.
- And more.
For unexpected everyday expenses
Buy a car, plan a wedding, renovate your bathroom, go on a holiday or treat yourself. Access a cash amount between $3,000 and $40,000 and pay it back over 6 months to 7 years, the minimum loan amount for eligible Jumpstart customers is $1,000.
For the lifetime of the personal loan, you can enjoy a fixed interest rate of 12.9%p.a. together with easy weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments. Top your loan up whenever you need to with a minimum of $1,000 and make extra and early repayments without any additional charges or repayment fees.
ANZ Business Loan – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate from 4.24%
- Loan Amount up to $1,000,000
- Repayment 30 years
Benefits of ANZ Business Loan
- Easy online loan application
- Fixed repayment terms
- Low-interest rates and fees
Business loan calculator
Flexible financial options in the business environment
Access a wide range of cover for almost every area in life. The insurance they offer:
- Vehicle insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Business insurance.
- Credit card repayment insurance.
- Content insurance.
- Home insurance.
- Life and living insurance.
One: You can request a quick call, visit your nearest branch or you can quickly submit your information online.
Two: Once submitted, a business banking specialist will shortly be in touch to discuss your financial circumstances and needs.
The ANZ lending criteria
- Being 18+.
- Financial statements, confirmation of your income, expenses, assets and liabilities, tax certificates, bank statements, etc.
- Be able to explain how you will be expanding or starting your business and a financial breakdown of how the loan will be utilized for success.
- Have a plan in place of how you will be repaying the business loan.
- Be an AU citizen or permanent resident.
- Proof of ID
- Proof of address.
Get your loan
- Submit an application -By filling in a form online, phoning them, or you can visit them at one of their branches while having your details ready. They will take you through the application and they might ask you for supporting documents for them to do a thorough assessment.
- Assessment and approval -After receiving your application, they will come back to you with an answer within two to three days.
- Receive your money -Once approved, you can expect to receive the funds in your ANZ account (ANZ Freedom or ANZ Go account) on the next business day.
Benefits of being an ANZ business loan client
- Great features and benefits on your business loan.
- Fast and easy approval.
- Low-interest rates with fixed and variable options.
- Secured and unsecured online loan options.
- Impeccable service and high-quality advice.
- Responsible lenders.
- Tips, and helpful resources to aid you on your path to success.
- You can easily view and manage your loan online.
- The opportunity to top up your loan.
- Business overdraft options.
- Flexible terms and repayments
- No penalty fees for paying early or extra.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
ANZ came through for me with a very flexible business loan which has allowed me to realise my dream of starting my own jewellery business.
— Cairns —
I think the most valuable thing about an ANZ business loan is the freedom they give you to tailor your loan according to your needs as a business owner.
— Melbourne —
I enjoyed how super professional the service was.
— Hobart —
ANZ Business Loan Contact
- 34 High St Kimba SA 5641 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 11:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11:00 – 15:00
- Friday 11:00 – 15:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed