- Bad credit loans up to $5,000
- Low-interest starting from 21.24%
- Repayment up to 12 months
[Accessed September 10, 2021]
Quick and affordable, unsecured personal cash loans with bad credit are made available to everyday Australians by Nifty.
Nifty provides loans without the traditional run-around you’d normally experience from an average lender. An innovative Brisbane-based lender that is utilizing years of experience in the financial services industry. They use the latest technology to provide short-, medium- and long-term loans to thousands of Australians.
At Nifty, they pride themselves in giving every Australian in need of easy finance a fair go. This is also the reason why they look at clients with bad credit as well as clients that are receiving Centrelink payments.
They have a no-nonsense approach and will deliver quick outcomes, high customer service standards, and a smart application form that gives you no paperwork loans.
Can I apply with Nifty if I’m bankrupt?
As a company that understands that life does not always go as planned and they will not say no to you as long as you can afford the repayments.
Even though there might be some changes to their assessment criteria for bad credit loan seekers, it does not mean that all hope is lost in terms of getting a loan if you are bankrupt.
How to apply at Nifty
They have responsible lending guidelines that will take into account your income amount and stability, loan and direct debit history, dishonour percentage, etc. They also specialize in bad credit loans as they believe in giving everyone a fair go at finance.
Nifty, your friendly neighbourhood lender has a range of Personal Loans for bad credit available:
Nifty has small unsecured loans from $300 to $2,000 that can be repaid within 6 to 9 months. Their medium loans are secured and can range from $2,100 to $4,600 over a repayment period of 9 to 24 months.
Their large loans are also secured ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 and repayment will be done within 9 to 24 months.
Quick loans – Transferred instantly!
Quick loans are exactly that, quick! Similar to personal loans, they are big or small. You can apply for a quick loan online between $300 and $10,000 and repay them over 6 to 24 months. Loans up to $5,000 have seriously fast outcomes at Nifty.
Same-day loans - for unexpected expenses
When you require accessing fast funds, there’s no better option than Nifty’s same-day loans. Ranging up to $10,000.
Loans for cash emergencies and bad credit
These loans are designed for when a nasty incident pops up like having to fix your broken-down car.
Paperless, 100% online completion, 0% queues. Quick and easy online loans are also from $300 to $10,000 for eligible applicants. All you need is an internet connection, smartphone or computer, and a few minutes to spare. Avoid long-term worries. Use this loan to cover any unexpected expenses.
Nifty – Bad credit loan
- Loan Type Bad credit loans
- Interest Rate from 21.24%
- Loan Amount up to $5,000
- Repayment 3 months to 12 months
- Decision Same day
Benefits of Nifty
- Secured loan options
- Easily apply online
- Get your loan on the same day
Bad credit loan calculator
Here’s why you should choose Nifty – Same day loans for people with bad credit!
A 100% online loan provider, assisting Aussies around the country with small to medium amounts of cash when they need it the most. They have a fresh approach to bad credit, providing loans to people with credit scores of all shapes and sizes.
They’re fast! When you apply, you’ll enjoy one of the quickest loan services in the country, that’s for sure.
They are very transparent, honest, and very upfront with their rates and fees. Their systems are smart enough to know what your credit history looks like and they will look at how you currently manage your money to ensure that they provide you with a reasonable bad credit loan that you can afford.
The benefits of applying with Nifty
- A fast application process - it will only take you a few minutes to complete.
- An open and frank idea of their fees.
- Second-to-none service.
- They will give you a fair go, no matter what your financial past looks like.
- Tailored to your unique situation.
- 100% online, you can apply from anywhere.
- Fixed and flexible loan types
To apply you must:
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a working email address and mobile number.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a regular income in your bank account for at least 3 months.
- Contact information
- The reason for your loan - As part of their assessing criteria, they will ask you to confirm a reason for your loan. Reasons include: Car repairs, Home Improvement, Unexpected bills, Dental expenses, Travel, Emergency Loans.
- Internet banking details - As part of their assessment process and commitment to speed, they will ask for your internet banking details, so they can access a read-only copy of your expenses and bank statements. This way, there’s no need to submit any paperwork, unless they need more info.
- Have internet banking set up
- Your MyGov account details (if you receive benefits)
- 70% of their applicants will receive an instant outcome.
Nifty is a trusted & reliable provider of bad credit loans
In our review, Nifty adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Nifty is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 514 260
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
This company’s service is brilliant and I was able to apply for my loan and get my loan even Though I was black listed.
— Perth —
This company has never done me wrong in fact they have helped me by giving me the information that the other loan company didn’t and now I am, free of my loan.
— Brisbane —
I would like to thank the company when I approached you for a loan I had been black listed and now Thanx to your company and their awesome service I am no longer black listed.
— Melbounre —
- 14 Douglas Street Milton QLD 4064 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed